Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lovely, lovely lashes

It's only fitting that my very first blog post would be about something I couldn't fathom to leave the house without pretty much every single day of my life (and I'm sure most of you gals would agree) and that is mascara.
A fave of mine is the famous pioneering, tube-technology water-resistant Kiss Me mascara. I love how it leaves my lashes with just enough definition & length minus the clumping. Also, for anyone who have eyes that tend to smudge no-matter what type of mascara you wear (even waterproof!) you will very much appreciate & fall in love with Kiss Me. You don't even need any eye makeup remover, just a little bit of warm water mixed with just a little bit of pressure and it slides off in tiny tubes without the fuss of leftover mascara residue! Yup, just pure mascara fabulousness.

1 comment:

  1. C, I LOVE IT. I can't wait to see what your next posts will be about! Where do I find this mascara? I'm a product whore when it comes to my eye, I will def want to try this. Keep it up and let me know if you ever need a sounding board =) xo, E

    ReplyDelete